In this section, both potential and current suppliers can learn about the way in which work, what we expect of our suppliers and what is needed to become a successful part of the Evac supply chain.
This is how we work
Evac’s target is to meet our customers’ highest expectations for delivery and product quality. This requires a commitment from our suppliers to provide the same to us. We understand that working with the right suppliers is the key to our agility, integrity and competitiveness. That’s why we work with our suppliers as a team. Our view is that creating win/win relationships is the best way to meet changing customer expectations.
We expect every supplier to
- Accept our purchasing policy
- Share our concern for the environment
- Be able to produce the quality that our customers demand from us
- Promise the best lead times and deliver goods on time
- Be ready to share information and continuously develop our co-operation.
How to become an Evac supplier
If your company is ready to commit to our way of working and fulfils our expectations, please complete our supplier registration form. Your company information will be saved on the database that we use to identify suppliers for current business needs.